Thank you for your interest in our Program and we look forward to you
beginning your journey into Oriental Medicine.
The following is a brief overview of the Application process, what forms are required (from you and from others), associated fees, and program requirements. All of this information is presented in more detail on various pages throughout this website, and if you are unable to find a specific answer, please use our Contact Us form and ask!
The following items must be completed and submitted by the Applicant. A completed application and application fee must be completed first, with subsequent documentation due as it becomes available. Accompanying documentation can be emailed, mailed, or uploaded with this application.
- Completed application and $50 non-refundable application fee
- Health Certification (form here, .docx file)
- Current CV or Resume
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Copy of Any Professional Licensures Held
- Two (2) Passport Photos (originals must be mailed or brought to campus)
The following items must be completed and submitted to Dragon Rises by the person or organization you are requesting information from. These should not be collected by the Applicant, and must be emailed or mailed directly to the College:
- Minimum of two (2) Personal Letters of Recommendation (form here)
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions Applicant has previously attended
- Any foreign transcripts or documentation written in a language other than English, which must include the originals, a notarized English translation, and an evaluation by the credential evaluation service.
For document submission:
Upload Documentation using the Document Upload section of this application
Dragon Rises College of Oriental Medicine
1000 NE 16th Avenue, Building F
Gainesville, FL 32601