If you would like to get the application process started right away, you may fill out an online application now, including uploading supporting documentation, and mail the remaining required items to us in the next few days.
You may also download, print out and complete the application by hand.
Direct all materials to:
Office of Admissions
Dragon Rises College
1000 NE 16th Avenue, Bldg F.
Gainesville, FL 32601
New classes begin each August. Applications received after the beginning of the semester will be considered on an individual basis.
The applicant must submit the following to the Dragon Rises Admissions Office:
The first 6 items must be completed and submitted by the applicant. Each individual item may be sent separately. Once Dragon Rises College receives the first item of an application packet, a folder is created (digital or paper), so subsequent items may be added. Be sure to send in your application and fee first.
- A completed application, with a $50 application fee. This fee is non-refundable and can be paid online using PayPal here (accepts all credit cards and PayPal funding)
- A word-processed document containing relevant biographical data, basic philosophy of health care, and a statement relating how applicant became interested in the field of acupuncture and natural health care.
- The Applicant Health Certification concerning applicant’s current state of health.
- Copies of all professional licenses.
- Two (2) recent passport photos
- Copies of current driver’s license and social security card
The remaining items must be sent directly to Dragon Rises by the person/organization you’ve requested to provide information. The applicant SHOULD NOT collect the items listed below, but instead should request the person/organization mail the documents directly to the college.
- Two (2) letters of personal recommendation mailed directly to the College
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions, sent directly to the College.
- Foreign transcript documents written in a non-English language must be accompanied by the original and
- a notarized English translation along with an evaluation by a credential evaluation service.
A representative of the College will schedule a personal interview with the Director of Admissions at a mutually convenient time. In the case of extreme distance or handicap, a phone interview or video appointment may be arranged.