Thank you for your interest in our Program and we look forward to you beginning your journey into Oriental Medicine.
The following is a brief overview of the Application process, what forms are required (from you and from others), associated fees, and program requirements. All of this information is presented in more detail on various pages throughout this website, and if you are unable to find a specific answer, please use our Contact Us form and ask!
The following items must be completed and submitted by the Applicant. A completed application and application fee must be completed first, with subsequent documentation due as it becomes available. Accompanying documentation can be emailed, mailed, or uploaded with this application.
- Completed application and $50 non-refundable application fee
- Health Certification (form here, .docx file)
- Current CV or Resume
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Copy of Any Professional Licensures Held
- Two (2) Passport Photos (originals must be mailed or brought to campus)
The following items must be completed and submitted to Dragon Rises by the person or organization you are requesting information from. These should not be collected by the Applicant, and must be emailed or mailed directly to the College:
- Minimum of two (2) Personal Letters of Recommendation (form here)
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions Applicant has previously attended
- Any foreign transcripts or documentation written in a language other than English, which must include the originals, a notarized English translation, and an evaluation by the credential evaluation service.
For document submission:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload Documentation using the Document Upload section of this application
- Postal Mail:
Dragon Rises College of Oriental Medicine
1000 NE 16th Avenue, Building F
Gainesville, FL 32601
Please List Your Most Recent Academic Institution:
Please List Your Second Most Recent Academic Institution
Some description about this section
If you have more than two (2) academic institutions you wish to be considered with your application, please include this information as a text document and upload that file in the Documents Upload section of this application.
I certify that the information provided on this application is complete and accurate to the best of my knowledge, and that Dragon Rises College of Oriental Medicine is authorized to make whatever inquiries are necessary to certify the accuracy of my records. I understand that withholding or giving false information will make me ineligible for admission or result in dismissal from Dragon Rises College of Oriental Medicine.
Please sign your name and date in the boxes below to signify your agreement, approval and certification.