Prospective students applying for admission must meet the following entrance requirements:
(1) Completion of an associate’s degree or sixty (60) semester/ninety (90) quarter academic post-secondary credits at the Baccalaureate level with a minimum 2.5 GPA.
Of these 60 credits, twenty (20) semester/thirty (30) quarter credits are required in general education courses, and must include at least three (3) credit hours from each of the following four (4) categories: (a) English & Communication; (b) Science & Mathematics; (c) Social & Behavioral; (d) Humanities and Fine Arts. Biology and Chemistry are also strongly recommended.
(2) Applicants must be at least 18 years of age when they begin the program
(3) Submission to Dragon Rises of a completed application, with an application fee of $50
The Admissions Committee will approve acceptance of students based on the following criteria:
- Academic background and performance
- Strong motivation to learn acupuncture and Chinese herbology
- Commitment to healing as a profession
- Relevant life experience
- Financial planning
- Personal letters of recommendation
- Non-Discrimination Policy
Dragon Rises College encourages applications from qualified applicants of all sexes from all cultural, racial, religious and ethnic groups. The College is committed to nondiscrimination with respect to race, creed, color, religion, age, disability, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliations or opinions, and veteran status in the admissions, educational policies, financial aid, employment or in any program or activity.