CEU Type Pain Mgmt
First Aid & CPR/AED
Laws & Rules
Pending NCCAOM Approval
Dragon Rises College
Dragon Rises, Bradenton
Dragon Rises, Bradenton (Online)
Dragon Rises, Gainesville
Dragon Rises, Online
Non Virtual Events
09mar(mar 9)8:00 am10(mar 10)5:00 amNeurological Assessment and Innovative Therapies for COVID-19 Long Haulers SyndromeCEU TypeGeneral,Pain Mgmt,Techniques8:00 am - 5:00 am (10)(GMT-05:00) 6815 14th St W, Bradenton, FL 34207
9 (Saturday) 8:00 am - 10 (Sunday) 5:00 am(GMT-05:00)
According to the CDC, people with long covid may develop or continue to have symptoms that are hard
According to the CDC, people with long covid may develop or continue to have symptoms that are hard to explain or manage. Clinical evaluations and results of routine blood tests, chest x-rays, and electrocardiograms may be normal. To further complicate things, there are a wide variety of symptoms associated with long covid, including but not limited to cardiovascular symptoms, digestive symptoms, musculoskeletal symptoms, and respiratory symptoms. However, the neurological symptoms associated with COVID-19 Long Haulers Syndrome are among the most common and most difficult to treat. Fortunately with the right training, acupuncturists are perfectly positioned to help these patients, even when it seems nothing else will.
This course was designed to help acupuncturists learn how to use functional neurological assessments to complement their examination and treatment of COVID-19 Long Haulers Syndrome.
Day 1: Assessment
• Neurological assessment techniques to assess various systems of the body including musculoskeletal system, autonomic nervous system, and cognitive functions.
• How to conduct neurological assessments in the clinic using everyday objects
• Introduction to unique neurological assessments using hi-tech devices
• How to interpret these findings
• How to communicate neurological findings to patients
Day 2: Treatment
• Introduction to unique functional neurology treatment modalities
• How to design a treatment plan incorporating acupuncture, electro-acupuncture, and modern modalities in a functional neurology paradigm
• How and when to retest with neurological assessments
• Our innovative treatment approach for patients with C19 Long Haulers Syndrome
Please reserve your spot and pay the associated fee at AcupunctureNeurology.com directly ($399 Early Bird pricing is valid until 2/16/23).